About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So much to type, so little time

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Today was one of those days where I just want to type *(#)(*)@(!$&)##*#*#! and leave it at that. Lily has been sick and it's like living with the devil. I can only pray she'll be better by tomorrow so that I can end the week with my sanity intact.

Ian was supposed to spend most of the week with his grandma but she ended up getting a really bad cold thus he is home. He's been pretty bummed about it and I feel bad for him because I know he was eagerly anticipating spending special time with her.

I've been having a terrible time sleeping for the past two weeks and the only thing I can attribute it to (other than the sick toddler issue) is that I haven't been walking at all. The rain got so bad and then I didn't want to because I hate the treadmill...yadda, yadda, yadda. I started doing my yoga again, which is good for me, but not as good as a serious aerobic workout.

Christmas went off without a hitch and we had a nice visit with J's brother. He and J went running together. J had borrowed his dad's shoes and he's been limping since. He went into the Dr. today and it looks like some kind of strain/sprain issue so no running for him for the next three weeks.

I am so glad it is bedtime.

No comments: