About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Busy busy busy

Things I've done today:

Cleaned the kitchen
Cleaned both bathrooms
Vacuumed the rug
Did the laundry
Paid the bills
Balanced the accounts
Did some Christmas shopping
Picked up a new uniform shirt for Ian
Washed the kitchen and both bathroom floors
And treated myself to a Peppermint Mocha....

Such a busy day, but that's good because it means no headache! My tooth is still pretty tender but I was able to eat some oatmeal for breakfast and some lasagna for lunch. I'm making spaghetti and Italian sausages for dinner, and hopefully, I'll be able to eat at least the spaghetti.

Ian had a good day at school and was delighted to find a surprise from Lily and I when we picked him up. We got him some of his favorite peppermint cookies from Starbucks for a snack.

Mom and Lily and I visited J's grandma and grandpa yesterday and went out to lunch with them. I couldn't eat anything, really, but I did manage a delicious chocolate milk shake.

No comments: