About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Where *does* the time go?

I was thinking this morning while I was driving to WInco. It occurred to me that I have no free time anymore. Speaking as a mother, I think this happens without your realization until it's too late. I got J an iPod for his birthday and I was thinking that maybe I'd like to have one for Christmas. Then, it became apparent to me that I don't have any time to listen to it. Seriously. During the day, I have at least Lily with me at all times and when Ian is out of school, he's with me too. Supervising them both pretty much requires my full attention. At night, J doesn't care if I have the music on so it would be pointless to hide behind earphones. Thus, no time, which is a good thing. It saves a lot of money.

No comments: