About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Peaceful so far

So far, it's been a quiet day. I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the rug, finished the laundry and cleaned the kids' room. And it's only 9 a.m. I still need to wrap the Christmas presents, pick up the last few, run over to the jeweler to get my rings fixed and stop by Costco. I think I want to wait until the little miss has had her nap, though.

The good news is that the last headache lasted only a day. That's a big improvement. And I'll take what I can get. I got back on the treadmill yesterday but I'm hoping that today will warm up enough that Lily and I can walk outside before we pick Ian up from school.

We had a nice weekend. We took the kids up to J's parents on Saturday and surprised them. Then we went over to J's grandparent's on Sunday to bring them a Christmas tree and decorated it. I made a leg of lamb and we had a nice family dinner with most of the extended family.

Yesterday was dentist day. I now have my permanent crown on the one that had the temporary and a temporary on the one in the back that had the root canal done last week. I go back on the 28th to get the permanent crown on that one and hopefully I'll be done with the dentist for a while.

S

No comments: