About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tired but better

So sleepy. I'm back on the drugs that keep the migraines at bay but boy am I tired. Still, it beats a headache any day so I'll take what I can get. Yet it leaves me feeling kind of funky overall which is kind of a bummer. I'm hoping in another few days I'll have adjusted enough that it won't bother me anymore.

I just checked my BMI online and only 2 pounds to go to a "healthy" number. That's not where I really want to be but it's a HUGE accomplishment to have lost all this weight. I'm now down 26.5 pounds from July. Hooray!

Tomorrow morning I see the endodontist for this annoying tooth that hurts sometimes and is going to have the permanent crown put on it next week. I'm going to be so glad when this dental work is all done. The anxiety it gives me is just a little too much.

No comments: