About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The cookies made me do it

I'm revising my birthday goal. I think I need to focus on maintaining at this point. I don't know if can actually lose anything right now. I love cookies. I mean it. As in, I must eat the entire box until all the cookies are gone because they taste so good. That kind of cookie love. And they are EVERYWHERE right now. Thus far, I have managed to avoid making any for any reason. I bought a FOAM gingerbread house kit for Ian to decorate and a prebaked gingerbread cookie Christmas tree kit (how good can that taste?). I can do this. I even stocked up on light ice cream since it satisfies the craving fairly well and is MUCH better for me AFA do less harm to my waistline is concerned.

I did walk today. 3ish miles with miss nibs post nap. Good for me.

The cookies are still calling my name but I CAN'T HEAR THEM!!!

No comments: