About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, December 02, 2005

Cautiously optimistic

The headache began to abate last night around 5 p.m. It's been twinging on and off but mostly better so far today which is the best I've done since this round started thus I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment.

I reread yesterday's post and was that depressing or what? Sheesh. Time to buck up, little nipper.

The kids were hooligans last night and partied in the bedroom until almost 9 last night. So, nobody wanted to get up this morning and Lily went down for a nap about 10 a.m. That actually worked out really well since Ian has a half day at school and I have to go pick him up at noon. I'm imagining that he'll be in a bit of a crabby funk when he gets home so I kept the last Stargate SG-1 disc from Netflix to bribe some peace out of him this afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

Got on the scale this morning and apparently pain is good for weight loss. I'm down to 142.5 which is another two pound loss. Yipee, I guess. I think that means I'll meet my goal of 140 by Christmas without too much hassle.

Oh and I broke another piece off my back molar yesterday when I was eating chips with the kids. Doh! I've got two more dentist appointments coming up next week so I'll be getting that fixed too. I think I'm putting the dentist's kids through college all by myself.

I'm not too sure what this weekend will hold for us. I think we might go up and have some dinner at J's grandma's house on Sunday. I haven't hear from J's dad to see if he passed his real estate exam on Tuesday which I'm interpreting to mean that he didn't since I'm sure he'd have been too overjoyed to contain himself if he had passed.

No comments: