About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Resolution

It's all resolved now. I think. Unless things change again. Or something.

Either way, the kids are still sick. I took them both into the Dr yesterday and they have sinus infections. Thus, they have embarked upon a new round of antibiotics which will hopefully stomp all over their infections. I can hope.

We had a nice Easter holiday with the family. Almost everyone in the area was able to attend and I think we all had a good time stuffing ourselves with pie. J's grandmother looked so good (especially considering she's got terminal cancer) as did his grandfather.

J's mom offered to take the kids this weekend and barring any new health crises, J and I should get a break. We really need the time to go find a new mattress for our bed since we're both having awful backaches from the one we've got now. Ever tried mattress shopping with a 2 yo and a 6 yo? It ain't pretty, let me tell you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I wish they could come over to my house for the weekend. I know they would love to spend time with Uncle.