About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Saturday, April 15, 2006

People suck

So, this morning, we walked up to the post office and over to Target and over to a few other places to run our errands. Between the PO and Target, there was a big pile of barkdust that they transportation crew has been using to tidy up the train station. As we were walking across the parking lot some idiot drove up and started scooping up buckets full of it and dumping it into a container in their trunk. WTF?! Who steals bark dust? It's not like you can smoke it, for crying out loud. I really had to pee so I didn't have time to take down their license plate number and stupid me forgot I had a camera phone in my bag. I guess it's time to put the police station's number on my phone. The thing about it is that my kids SAW that person doing it. That bothers me more than anything. It did give us a good opportunity to talk about respecting the property of others but it was so stupid.

Guess what?! Lily is still sick and uncooperative and grouchy. She threw up all over our bed (and me) on Thursday night. She's got a bit of a croupy cough and is just really unpleasant. Ian's sick too. I'm thinking he's going to need to see the pediatrician next week since he's just not getting better.

No comments: