About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, April 28, 2006

Feeling better, can you tell?

I've noticed my posting frequency declines swiftly when I'm feeling better. The sun is finally out and it's 80 degrees and I'm just in heaven over it. I think another week of the gray and rain and cold might have led to a loss of the tenuous grasp I had on my sanity. My arthritis was really bothering my hands the past two days but it seems to be resolved now. Well, mostly, anyway. Maybe I'm getting better at ignoring it?

I took a new route to the park today. It took me just about 50 minutes at a pretty snappy pace which is perfect. Now I need to commit to what kind of double stroller I need for the summer. The skinflint in me is clamoring for the relatively inexpensive Babytrend jogger I saw at Babies R Us. The snob is campaigning for the BOB Duallie. It's a moot discussion in either direction until I can get Ian to the store to try them out. He may just be way too big for the Babytrend which leaves only the second option. I guess I'll have to drag him out with me this weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, Ian has a birthday party to attend. He's so excited. We already bought the gift, we just need a card.

No comments: