About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm in such a funk. The constant rain has saturated my brain. I'm grouchy and tired and all out of sorts. On the bright side, I did manage to do all the laundry today.

Have I mentioned that Lily has turned into the pee monster? Yes, she has. Last night she soaked herself though three doublers, an ME Sandy, a wool cover and her pajamas. She did the same thing later in the morning, only then it was an ME AIO and all her clothes. Tonight, I put her in a disposable to see if that makes a difference. I never had these problems with Ian. She's also turned into the devil. Today, I found her in our bathroom merrily stuffing toilet paper into the toilet and then flinging it about.

Tomorrow, I buy door knob covers.

1 comment:

aWoman'sBlog said...

Ahh yes, Sandy: They're always different. I feel lucky that my first was the terror so when the angel was born, I felt Ssssooooooo Spoiled!

(I found your blog somehow on this worldwide web just by clicking around. Nice.)