About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Our sickness is infinite...

....Like the laundry it's infinite...it doesn't rest.

C'mon, everybody sing with me!

Sorry about that, I need some humor and TMBG to burn off the fog of depression and illness that cloaks our house.

Lily has been acting weird the last few days. She's been walking into doors and walls, stuff that she doesn't normally do. Unlike her mother, she isn't a perpetual klutz. (Ever notice how klutz rhymes with putz? Coincidence? I think not.) I was worrying that maybe she needed glasses since J and I are really nearsighted. Now, I think it may just be another virus. She woke up last night freaking out with a fever and a runny nose. She spent all morning in my lap clutching her beloved pink blankie.

I just can't seem to keep this family healthy. We're supposed to have Easter dinner here on Sunday and now I'm wondering if I should cancel it since Ian will probably end up sick by Saturday.

I NEED some sunshine.

No comments: