About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Making friends with Fleurville


Somebody stopped me yesterday because of my diaper bag. Let's preface this by acknowledging that I'm probably the least "hip" mom that I know. I only happen to have this Sling Tote because I have friends who are hip. The gal who spoke with me was delighted to see one and had a number of questions about it. I tried to give her an honest review of the pros and cons since the Sling Tote is actually my least favorite bag. It's just not quite big enough when I need to carry a bunch of stuff and it's not small enough for just a quick trip to the store. I haven't really run across a situation where it meets an ideal purpose. The Mothership is great for park outings and long walks and shopping excursions with Lily in the jogger. The Escape Pod is just right if we're going out for a short outing and I won't need my wallet and checkbook. The Wrist Bag is perfect if I'm running out on my own with just my keys, cell phone and DL.

I think I'm a Fleurville junkie. If anyone wants to joing me in my obsession, I'm selling my sling tote here.

No comments: