About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, January 27, 2006

Moving right along

7 days and counting....

I picked out my new washing machine yesterday. I wanted those gorgeous orange (excuse me, I mean SEDONA) front loaders that Kenmore puts out but I found one for half the price that has all the features I wanted (excepting the color, it's boring old white) so they'll be delivering it on Wednesday.

Packing is going reasonably well. I have almost everything that I can pack ahead of time out of the kid's room. I've gotten most of the pictures off the wall and into boxes and I'm aiming to go through our closet this weekend and donate what we don't need anymore.

The kids are going to Grandma's tonight. Bless that woman, would you please, God? She's tickled to have them so close and both old enough to stay with her and they just adore her. J and I will be volunteering at Ian's school on Saturday afternoon to fulfill our work party obligation towards his tuition. That should be fun since we'll actually get to meet some people.

No comments: