About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Feeling better

I saw my mom today. She seems ok but she's not talking about whatever it was that she had to do. I don't want to pry or be obnoxious so I'm keeping quiet but the curiosity is killing me. Went over to the hospital where she works and got boxes. A TON of boxes. I filled up the entire back of the wagon and then Ian's seat too. And if I need more, I can get more.

Thus far, I have packed up all the top shelves of the kitchen cupboards. I also got most of the kitchen appliances packed. I did a few boxes of books in the kid's room as well. I feel much better now that I have boxes for packing and something to show for it. 9 days and counting. The movers come on Friday the 3rd but I'm going to start bringing loads of small stuff over on Wednesday morning when I pick up the keys.

Friday, I'm taking the kids up to my MIL's house. Ian has a half day at school so we'll head up after that. They're going to spend Friday and maybe Saturday night with Grandma and Grandpa and they are very excited. J and I will be at Ian's school on Saturday volunteering on the work party. I'll probably do more packing in the morning on Saturday.

No comments: