About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, January 06, 2006

It's my party

Today is my 30th birthday. The drug induced fog is keeping it from sinking in, I think. Hopefully, the fog will lift in the next few days before I have to up my meds again. I'm not complaining, mind you, because my head doesn't hurt and what better present could I get than that. Well, my teeth hurt but no headaches. I can't believe that ANOTHER one of them is going bad. That's going to bring the count up to *5* needing major dental work since October. Blech.

My mom and I went out for lunch with Lily and J and I went out for dinner while mom watched the kids. Then we came home and had cake. Next up is bedtime for the wee bairns and a Battlestar Galactica marathon with our newest Netflix DVDs. Life is good.

No comments: