About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ICKY weather

It's one of those nasty, icky, drippy, drizzly kind of days. The sky is gray and the ground is wet. Lily and I have thus far frittered the morning away watching movies and being grateful that we don't have to be outside.

I have a strange cough that started on Sunday and seems to be getting worse. I think you're supposed to give it a week before you go to the dr but I don't seem to have any kind of cold with it. I feel like I'm having a hard time taking a really deep breath and it woke me up last night.

Speaking of last night, I don't know what exactly was going on but around midnight we woke up to what sounded like a SWAT team helicopter landing on our roof. There were spotlights and all kinds of whoosing copter blade sounds. It was all very dramatic and over in about 5 minutes and quiet the rest of the night. Still, it was a strange thing to wake up to. I couldn't find any mention of it on the news today.

No comments: