About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Making a list, checking it twice

Yep, I have a list. A long one. Of things that need to get done before Saturday. I am, however, lacking in motivation at this moment.

To do:
Call slum lord leasing office to explain that I don't want to sign another lease because we still have outstanding items to be fixed from our move in July. Elaborate that I think our rent should stay the same even though we're going month to month due to the water damage all over the ceiling in the kids room and in the wall next to the fire place. (CHECK!--left message on slum lord leasing office answering machine.)

Call and cancel text messaging on my phone. (CHECK--sort of. J has to put my name on the account and said he'd cancel when he called)

Finish grocery list and organize coupons.

Do the Costco shopping and get gas. (CHECK!)

Get the oil changed in the car. (Check!)

Get copies made of the receipt for my phone so I can send in the rebates. (CHECK!)

Pick out new haircut for Saturday's appointment.

Do the dinner prep work. (CHECK!)

Sort and wash the laundry.

Pack for weekend at J's parents.

Call my brother back. (CHECK! Tried but he didn't answer.)

Pay bills. (CHECK!)

Like I said, a LONG list. But it's all good since I hear blissful silence coming from Lily. I think she finally fell asleep for her nap.

No comments: