About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, November 11, 2005

Something worth blogging about

1. I have finally mastered pushing the jogging stroller one handed and drinking from the Starbucks cup with the other at the same time. It is a momentous occasion.

2. I had a happy surprise tonight. My pants have been getting looser, I knew that. This was, at least in part, due to the aforementioned jogging stroller and regular walking. The scale broke this week and I bought the wrong batteries so I couldn't weigh myself. So, I dragged out the tape measure and I have lost *2* inches across my hips. And not two "sucking it in and holding my breath inches" but 2 "breathing normally and holding the tape loosely" inches.

Talk about a banner day.

No comments: