About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Over the river and through the woods

That's where I went today. Mom, Lily and I drove up to the country to visit J's grandma and took her out to lunch. I think we made her week! She was so pleased to have company and to have people to chat with and to see her great grandbaby--Miss Lily.

Ian got busted today at school. Something about walking backwards in line from PE back to his classroom and an additional incident involving his buddy Matt which ended in them both missing out on making Pilgrim hats during art time. If he screws up again this week, he gets kicked out of the Thanksgiving Feast on Friday. After he's done with his homework here tonight, he'll be writing a letter of apology to his teacher. ::sigh:: He can be such a punk. But, we've had near perfect behavior for the last two weeks at school so I knew trouble had to be brewing.

I'm still vaguely sick. Enough to be annoyed about it but not enough to be really down for the count.

Finally, we have the Thanksgiving situation straightened out. The dinner will be at J's grandma's house and we'll all be in attendance. I'm in charge of the pies and mashed potatoes. Yum, my two favorites.

No comments: