About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Made it through the dental appt

Whew. The temporary crown is done. I was a wreck. I couldn't sleep last night and I was practically shaking in the dentist's chair. He kept offering me nitrous oxide because he was worried I was so nervous. I was fine once the drilling was done. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't still hate going to the dentist.

I heard from J's grandma today and she sounded so sad and lonely and I'm worried that she's getting sicker again. Tomorrow Mom and Lily and I are going to drive up and see her. It will put my mind at ease to see that she's really OK.

J came home in a good mood and swept me off my feet with an unexpected kiss. It's nice to know that he still feels that way. It will be 12 years of marriage in May. Where does the time go?

No comments: