About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sickies unite

Last week I had *3* dentist appointments. I have a broken tooth with a cavity that needs a filling and a cracked tooth that needs a crown. Have I mentioned that I have serious dentist phobia as well? Add to this that I'm sick. Blech.

In addtion, Lily has had croup for a week which involved 3 days straight minus sleep and an ER trip to get her well enough to bring home again. She still isn't sleeping well and has a nasty hack to go along with it every time she lays down. Ian is, thankfully, fine at the moment. As is J. But, I AM NOT. My nose is runny and stuffy and I'm coughing and feeling generally icky. Shouldn't mothers get some kind of "get out of sickness free" card or something? Didn't we earn that with pregnancy and birth? Apparently not.

Being sick and being mommy at the same time bites.

No comments: