About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Friday, March 31, 2006

Yawn

Ian has the day off from school. We had a little adventure this morning trying to buy some Mazing candy bars. WalMart didn't have any single bars, just bags of little ones. Ditto for Target. But, Long's Drugs didn't let us down. Score one for the old fashioned drug store.

In addition, we went in search of some King Kong books that he could read. Barnes and Noble had 3 out of the 4 that we were looking for but I'm shopped out with little kids. To be fair, Ian was just fine, Miss Lily was a grouch. She's adorable, which is a good thing, since she needs something to counter her hideous personality when she's sick. Oh yeah, and she's been sick since November. Sadly, she comes by it rightly. I'm a terrible patient too but I'm a grownup (so they say) and I usually manage to keep my mouth shut about it.

I'm inexplicably tired today. It's not that I didn't sleep. I think it's the near constant whining from the last few days. I have all this sewing that's stacked up on my dresser but I can't seem to get two minutes together to finish it up. Surely, in the long run, I'll be glad that I sat with her curled up on my lap with her beloved blankie when she was sick for hours at a time. I will, right?

No comments: