About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Sunday, March 12, 2006

There's good news and bad news

The good news is that the nerve block on Friday helped some. The headache isn't gone but it's better than it was. It was gone for a while but it seems to ebb and flow. I've been sleeping really badly since Tuesday when we decided to try and wean me off the heart meds and lower the tricyclic dose. Last night, I went back to the original dose of the tricyclic and my sleep was a lot better. The bad news is that it made me really tired all day and I ended up taking a 3 hour nap (thank goodness J was home). I guess it's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. The neurologist is concerned about my neck pain and thinks it's really contributing to the head pain so he gave me some a muscle relaxant to try at night but it's been ineffective. He was concerned it would really sedate me but it did just about nothing. ::sigh::

Why won't these things go away?

No comments: