About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My head hurts

The nerve block wore off and it's be getting increasingly worse all day. I finally laid down in the dark for a while when J got home and that seemed to help for a bit but it's still going strong. Thankfully, tomorrow is not Saturday, so I'll be able to get in to see the dr and hopefully the next shot with the cortisone will do the trick.

I really hope so.

The good news is that I actually remembered to pick Ian up on time today. That was a small miracle in and of itself.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, I can't even imagine 21 days! I don't even want to imagine it! I get 2-5 day headaches at least once a month. I would quite possibly lose my sanity if I had to endure it three times as long or more. I hope your neurologist can figure it all out and give you permanent relief.