About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dutch waltz, you are mine!

Interestingly, I have actually had a more difficult time remembering the steps to this dance than the Memorial Waltz. I was back out with the darn diagram tonight. I think I have it now and I'm definitely improving my aim toward the center and the barrier.

On the 3 turn front, my speed on the figures was improved tonight which gave me enough momentum to make it around to the Choctaw which seemed less awkward tonight. The rest needs more more more practice. My outer back circle loop trace is getting more consistent but the inner back is still a mess.

::sigh:: These things take time. But the time will pass either way and all these challenges certainly keep me away from any thought to boredom.

No comments: