About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Needles In the back of your head

It's been a crummy past few days filled with emergency doctor visits and needles in my head. I've had such a good run with out the mind numbing month long headaches. My last Botox shots for the headaches were in October 2011.

It's difficult to describe the panic and anxiety that commences for me when a headache starts hitting the second or third day in a row. It's doubly terrible when an ill informed and insensitive medical assistant insist that the soonest you could possibly see your neurologist is in another month. If you are one of those people who actually gets relief from narcotics, imagine what it's like for someone when they offer almost no relief for pain. A cloud of stupidness is all they can manage for me. It's not a pretty picture.

Things are improving but I am worn out. I'm hoping for a peaceful and quiet day tomorrow.

No comments: