About Me

My photo
Homeschooling Mother of Two, Licensed Manicurist, Runner, Retired Figure Skater

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

LIB, Can we be friends?

Coach decided that after my dance test that it was time to get moving on the next loop test. Loop test #2 has 130, a serpentine much like Figure 5 and that one is a piece of cake. Then there is 116, which is circle loop on backward outside edges. Not fantastic but not horrific, either. It needs some work for sure since it's not consistent.

Little did I realize that there was ANOTHER figure on the test. Surprise, surprise! Time to roll on an inside back edge. 117, meet Sarah. Sarah, meet 117. We eyed each other warily but were willing to give it a go. OH, dear Lord. We have certainly located my remaining hugely deficient edge. I'd estimate about 8 desperate dash and swerve edge changes on that first go around the itty bitty circle. It's good to know that I can always be counted to entertain the crowd. I see a lot of quality time on Figure 4 and 117 in the near future.

And up next, fun with the Balanciaga and City Blues. Can't wait for next week's lesson. 

No comments: